There's a huge update to Dugout FC that we released today!
No season long commitment necessary. Games can now last a week, a month or the rest of the season. Create short games, challenge your mates, draft your team and check your progress, all from your the web or on mobile.
These are head to head games against 1 other opponent, lasting as single gameweek. You draft your starting 11 and watch them play the week out. The transfer market is still available in the event that one of your players gets injured before the start of the gameweek.
Compete against up to 9 other managers for 4 gameweeks. Draft 18 players, just like the season long game, and choose your best starting 11 each gameweek. The transfer market is available for the 4 week period.
To get started, just log in and go to https://www.dugoutfc.com/new
Global Manager Rankings
Every matchup affects your global ranking. We use an ELO scoring system, just like FIFA world rankings, to allow you to compete against all Dugout FC managers for the top spot.
Check your progress with our public manager profiles on the web. Pick up trophies and awards along the way.
You can view the global leaderboard or sign in and click your name in the top right to see your personal profile page. Go nuts!
Start a short game for the upcoming game week with your mates and get stuck in. They dont have to be a Dugout FC player - anyone can start a game and climb the global rankings.
Updated Mobile Apps
A Huge Set of New Features
- App now works on iOS7 for all you old schoolers
- Live Scores from the Premier League available within the app
- Create leagues and draft teams from within the app
- Invite friends to leagues with the Sharing feature
- League commissioners can now manage their leagues within the app
- January transfers
- Unread message badges
- Matchup shows available/playing/played player counts
- Loads of performance improvements
- Did you actually read this far? Time to download the update and start a short game, isn’t it?